At Kids&Us, we are the trigger that ignites the new generations to discover the world through their senses. We are passionate about changing the education landscape by building a world full of meaningful English educational experiences.
We are proud to have a wonderful and diverse community of teachers all over the world.
For our school in Kids&Us Martorell we are looking for an energetic and fun English teacher to join our team!
You would fit right in at Kids&Us if you have:
- A positive attitude and an energetic “can do” approach to children’s learning.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organized with good time management skills.
- Flexibility with work hours and availability.
Boost your CV: add teaching experience to your skill set. We will train you in the use of our teaching method for children from 1 to 18 years old. You’ll learn to:
- Prepare your classes using Kids&Us’ lessons, music, games, stories and arts and crafts.
- Monitor your students’ progress and guide learners towards their goals.
- Develop strong, meaningful relationships with students, their families, and your peers and mentors to support the growth of the children.
- Communicate in an efficient, effective, and professional manner.
- Teaching experience is a plus but not required.
- Advanced or Proficiency level in English.
- A team player: if you've played on a team, you'll fit right in!
- Fixed-term contract
Between 5 and 15 hours per week
- Young and stimulating work environment.
- Start in september.
If Kids&Us sounds like the kind of school you would like to be a part of, we would love to hear from you!
Kids&Us embraces diversity and is committed to attracting qualified candidates who also embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. Kids&Us is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We stand against discrimination or harassment of any kind. We embrace the uniqueness in everyone, and we encourage each individual to be their true selves.