Are you interested in contributing to the growth of an international company?
At Kids&Us, we are passionate about learning and leaders in the English language teaching sector for children from the age of 1. We are committed to empowering the development of the next generation through meaningful English language learning.
Over 167,000 children learn English in one of our 600 schools in 10 countries. Our team is made up of 6,500 professionals, a team which is still growing and constantly looking for new talent.
We are a company with a global presence in 10 markets including France, Italy, Belgium, Czech Republic, Mexico, Vietnam, Myanmar, and Japan.
Your mission will be to lead our expansion efforts in new markets, establish and execute effective strategies that promote the growth, and ensure the profitability of our network of schools.
If you have five years of experience in the position, you could be the person we are looking for!
As International Franchise Expansion Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and executing Kids&Us’ international expansion strategy, identifying growth opportunities in new markets and coordinating the opening of both owned and franchised schools in different countries.
- Identifying and evaluating expansion and growth opportunities, including acquisitions, strategic alliances or the establishment of new schools.
- Conducting feasibility analyses, assessing the risks and investments required for each expansion project.
- Establishing clear action plans and objectives for the expansion and development of the school networks.
- Searching, selecting, and presenting the business model to potential partners in key countries (franchisees and master franchisees).
- Preparing and following up on the documentation of potential partners in the country.
- Following up and supporting partners who are going to open schools.
- Ensuring that new contracts and renewals are signed on time.
- Negotiating agreements and contracts with partners, franchisees or potential investors to drive the expansion of the school network.
- Planning and coordinating the opening of new schools and franchises, ensuring the correct implementation of Kids&Us processes and procedures, as well as compliance with legal requirements and local regulations.
What skills and attitudes are we looking for?
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar position or as retail operations director.
- Previous experience in the French market is a plus.
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics or similar. An MBA is a plus.
- C1 level of English. French B2 level highly desirable.
- Availability to travel 70% of the time internationally.
- Negotiation skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Resistance to stress and orientation to the achievement of objectives.
And what does Kids&Us offer you?
- A permanent contract that will give you stability and confidence in your professional career.
- Language classes so you can continue to improve your level and enhance your language skills.
- Celebrate your birthday with a day off! We want you to enjoy your special day.
- If you have children, you can benefit from a 50% discount on Kids&Us courses for them. We want your whole family to be part of our community.
- In addition, you will have access to exclusive discounts on other Kids&Us activities and products, so you can enjoy everything we have to offer.
If Kids&Us seems like the kind of school you would like to be a part of, we would love to hear from you!
Kids&Us supports diversity and is committed to attracting qualified candidates who in turn embrace and appreciate diversity and inclusion. Kids&Us is an equal opportunity employer. We do not accept discrimination or persecution of any kind. We support uniqueness in everyone and encourage every individual to be themselves.
Informative clause: Responsible for processing: Kids&Us English, S.L. address at Avenida Tudela, 12, 08242 Manresa (Barcelona). Purpose: management of CVs, profiles, and professional applications. Addressees: Kids&Us English, S.L. and its network of schools and franchises. Rights: you have the right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing, data portability, not to be subject to automated individual decisions, and revocation. To exercise the aforementioned rights, as well as for any query related to the processing of your data, you may contact the data controller at the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information go to https://www.kidsandus.es/es/footer/politica-de-privacidad